Top Spot Loading Systems
IGATEC GmbH is your competent partner for construction, manufacturing and assembling of loading systems for loading and unloading liquid or gaseous fluids into rail tank cars, road tanker and ships.
Among loading systems with individual loading arms we also realize conventional serial loading systems and clocked loading systems. Our loading systems are designed either for use in potentially explosive or non-explosive atmosphere.
Our Portfolio consists of:
Top Loading Systems:
Single and multiple loading systems for loading rail tank cars and road tanker from above.
- Bottom Loading / Unloading Systems:
Single and multiple loading systems for loading and unloading rail tank cars and road tanker from below.
- Spot Loading Systems:
The latest generation of electrically powered clocked loading systems for rail tank cars:
as well as conventional hydraulic On Spot loading systems.
Advantages of TOP SPOT® and New On Spot Loading Systems
- Low investment costs
- Fully automated supervision
- Electrically driven system, which is not subjected to vibration and does not require intensive maintenance as hydraulic systems do
- Easy integration into existing systems and steel constructions
- Operator building in non-explosive atmosphere
- Scalable loading performance
- High flexibility and mobility with a large working area
- Low power consumption
- Precise and intelligent control of explosion-proof servo-motor
Bottom Loading System
TOP SPOT® Loading Arm
On Spot Loading Arm
TOP SPOT® Loading System
Top Loading System for Liquefied Gases
|Fluid:||LPG, BFLH (broad fraction of light hydrocarbons), chlorine...|
|Nominal diameter:||2" / DN50 up to 3" / DN80 |
|Loading performance:||up to 40 m³/h|
|Working temperature:||-76°F to 122°F / -60°C to 50°C|
|Working pressure:||up to 580 psi / 40 bar|
|Swivel joint type:||LA, HCR, F|
For Further Information About Our Loading Systems:
IGATEC-Services at a Glance:
- Project management
- Procurement, manufacturing and delivery of components
- Set-up / assembling
- Initial start-up
- After sales service
Bottom Loading System
Top Loading System
Helicopter filling station - HeliTank
Mobile and stationary refuelling stations are designed for rotorcraft or helicopters as well as for any other airplanes or aircraft, which can be filled with kerosene or aviation petrol.
This plants can be designed for gravity or press refuelling. The mobile systems are available in the following versions:
- integrated into Skid, that can be moved with forklift trucks
- integrated into sea container with loops for heavy cargo to loading and unloading of truck transport
Both constructions can be supplied with kerosene or aviation petrol from the stationary storage tanks (overground / underground) as well as from the mobile tanks (IBC).
Imagining a Case of Application?
Call Us, We´re Pleased About Meeting Your Challenges!!!
Fax: +49 (0)6232 91 904-990
IGATEC International GmbH